The Prevailing Word Auditorium at The Way International Headquarters was buzzing with anticipation as over 900 Advanced Class graduates from 22 countries joyfully reunited for a weekend of Word-filled music and teachings at the Advanced Class Special 2017, held from April 14 to 16.
From the first Way Productions song, “A New Beginning,” on Friday night to the last congregational hymn, “Great Is Thy Faithfulness,” on Resurrection Sunday, the hearts of the believers were knit together in love. Participants were taught God’s Word on the topic of “Walking Worthy of the Lord—The Balanced Walk” by a team of five Way Corps ministers, who examined the occurrences of the Greek word axiōs (worthy, balanced) in the New Testament. Students heard vital truths about how we can walk in balance with being saints, with our calling, with the gospel of Christ, with the Lord, and with God Himself! At the close of the Advanced Class Special, they were not only walking on resurrection ground, they were full of resolve to go “be the Christian in the room” wherever they went.
Enjoy these quotes from thankful participants:
- The Advanced Class Special for us could be summed up in Ephesians 3:18 and 19: “May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.” Because of all we heard and saw, we will be able to bring even more “fulness of God” to others.
- To see how the whole package fit together from one session to the next was amazing. I’m convinced that it had to be God involved. I truly believe that there was immediate impact in the lives of all who attended and that there will be a resounding impact over the days, weeks, months, and years ahead. This Advanced Class Special was healing, unifying, revitalizing, strengthening, invigorating, and inspiring for all who attended.
- My wife and I were very blessed to be a part of Advanced Class Special 2017. Since being back home, we have endeavored to “be the Christian in the room.” How exciting that such a simple concept could be immediately applied and lived in just about every situation. Thanks again for an impactful weekend that hit the mark on every level.
- It was awesome to see the heart of our heavenly Father for us regarding how to think about and how to love ourselves and each other in light of the details of our heavenly calling. We are thankful for the teachers, performers, and all of the Staff who contributed so mightily to this event that has had and will continue to have great spiritual impact.
- Thank you for organizing this tremendous weekend at the Headquarters of The Way International.
- We are so thankful for the many blessings given and received at the Advanced Class Special! The hospitality of our Headquarters was superior; all in attendance were abundantly blessed!
- Thanks so very much for the tender loving care of all of us during the Advanced Class Special! The Staff have given of their own selves as well. Once again, you have gone all out to bless and give and serve, as Paul and even Jesus Christ did, so we could know by your examples how to balance our lives with who we are and the knowledge of what we’ve been taught.
- Thank you! Wow! What a tremendous weekend in the Word with the household! Having these great truths set before us, now with joy and tenderness we can share them with others and “be the Christian in the room.”
- Thank you so much for the fabulous Advanced Class Special. It truly was the best I have ever attended. I so appreciate all the hard work poured into this weekend by our most excellent Staff at The Way International. Everything presented—the registration setup, the teachings, Way Productions, the beautiful canvas bags, the awesome reception Sunday night—could not have happened without the heart and giving of these wonderful saints. The Word taught was so dynamic and impacting and practical. I am finding myself opening my mouth more and bringing God into my conversations as I go about my community.
- Everything taught doctrinally from the Word was backed up by a way to practically apply it. It was refreshing being with other like-minded believers who share the same purpose I have of moving God’s Word. It was a victorious time of thankfulness and giving glory to God!
- We learned more about what our balanced walk should look like and were inspired to pray more, speak more, and love bigger.
- The teachings were a tremendous blessing, setting clearly the perspective of “Walking Worthy of the Lord—The Balanced Walk.” It was also a blessing to greet and fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ that we first met as far back as 1993. While we may have matured and aged somewhat, our excitement for the Word was evident, and also thankfulness for those who continue to stand.
- The Sunday Teaching Service was The Way Ministry at its best—terrific music, powerful manifestations, and a teaching that summed up our time together, giving a fresh perspective to Resurrection Sunday. Singing the final hymn was emotional for me—as all the thankfulness from the weekend rolled up at once.
- Our gratitude swells as we consider the depth of Word taught in three days.
- The teachings were very enlightening in showing us the relationship between what God has done for us and what we should be doing for Him.
- We have set a goal to speak God’s Word with greater boldness, clarity, and kindness and to simply speak it more.
- Hour after hour, the Word taught on the practical aspects of walking balanced was priceless. The teachings were so rich, so clear, and so invigorating. The teachings built me up by reminding me what I have as a son of God and how to walk with all that I have in this world.
- Both the Word taught and Way Productions provided such excitement, inspiration, and growth in my heart. I left the class a changed person and was so excited to quickly put into practical application the things that I learned.
- The whole weekend was like a package with a beautiful bow on it. The package consisted of the great teaching of God’s Word, wonderful music, and sweet fellowship with the household, capped with such love and tenderness!
- The Advanced Class Special 2017 hit the sweet spot on so many levels. My wife and I left Headquarters both totally refreshed and inspired to live more dynamically for our heavenly Father. We were provided the doctrinal and practical keys to carry this out.
To enjoy photos from this event, Click Here.
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing,
being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God.