Staff Commercial

Tap on the video below to watch it.

Do you want to help move God’s Word over the world as Staff at The Way International or Camp Gunnison—The Way Household Ranch? For more information on how to apply, please contact your State coordinator. All applicants must be either a U.S. citizen or hold a U.S. Permanent Resident Card (green card).